NS TechValley caters to people from across the globe and we strive to safeguard the interest of each client and provide them with the best possible service. These terms of service were defined in order to ensure that our services remain of world class quality. Terms of Service or TOS define the rule and regulations for using our services. All of our services are subject to the terms defined here under. Signing up for using NS TechValley service implies that you agree with all these terms and are bound by the same.
All services provided by NS TechValley may only be used for lawful purposes. This includes, but not limited to: copyrighted material, material we judge to be threatening or obscene. The customer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless NS TechValley from any claims resulting from the use of our services.
Examples of unacceptable material:
● Scam Sites (ex: Ebay/Paypal,CC/Password Scam sites)
● Mail bombers or any sort of spam sites
● IRC Bots
● Warez Sites
● Hate Sites
● Roms / Emulators
● Pirated Software
● Malicious Scripts
● Weapons (including without limitation, knives, guns, firearms or ammunition)
● Virtual currency (cryptocurrency) mining (BitCoin, Ethereum, etc.)
● Any activities falling under the definition of "Cybercrime"
You are allocated a monthly bandwidth allowance. This allowance varies depending on the hosting package you purchase. Should your account pass the allocated amount we reserve the right to suspend the account until the start of the next allocation, suspend the account until more bandwidth is purchased at an additional fee, suspend the account until you upgrade to a higher level of package, terminate the account and/or charge you an additional fee for the overages. Unused transfer in one month cannot be carried over to the next month.
NS TechValley strives to maintain a 99.9% network and server uptime service level.
This uptime percentage is a monthly figure, and is calculated solely by NS TechValley monitoring systems. If NS TechValley fails to meet it's 99.9% uptime guarantee, and it is not due to one of the exceptions below, credits will be made available to each client, upon request, on a case by case basis.
NS TechValley does not credit a full month's service for minor downtime. This would not be financially healthy for NS TechValley, and in turn would only negatively affect the service level NS TechValley provides to you. "Partial credit for partial downtime" is our standard policy. In extreme circumstances, NS TechValley may distribute full month credits, but this is dealt with on a case by case basis. Credits are issued for one months service only, never more
Customer shall not receive any credits under this SLA in connection with any failure or deficiency of the NS TechValley network caused by or associated with :
● Hardware failure (faulty hardware is rare, but cannot be predicted nor avoided). NS TechValley utilizes only name brand hardware of the highest quality and performance.
● Scheduled maintenance for hardware/software upgrades.
● Network floods, hacks, attacks from outside parties or individuals. Failure or error of any NS TechValley monitoring or measurement system.
● Client's acts or omissions, including without limitation, any negligence, willful misconduct, or use of NS TechValley service(s) in breach of NS TechValley.
We do not offer any refunds. So think before you place an order.
Changes to the terms
NS TechValley reserves the right to make changes to the terms at any time without notification. Customer agrees to visit the terms of service regularly for updates.